Divorce and Dissolution and Custody

divorceIf you and your spouse are considering ending your marriage, and can do so by agreement, you can seek a Dissolution from the local court. If you cannot agree on all items, then one of you must file for Divorce. Because each court in the State of Ohio has separate forms, and many of the issues in Divorce or Dissolution can be complex, it is very difficult to represent yourself in either a Divorce or a Dissolution.

If you're seeking the Custody of a child that is not yours, it is particularly important that you hire an attorney. The legal standards for establishing custody between married peoples or divorced couples is entirely different than the standard used when someone other than the mother or the father seeks custody.

areas of law

Personal InjuryBankruptcy

CriminalDivorce & Dissolution & CustodyProbate & Wills

Social Security ClaimsReal EstateTraffic & Drunk Driving

Trials & AppealsWorkers' Compensation

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for Bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.